Technical Sales Representative (SilverJack Artificial Lift)
TCB is looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to educate clients on the industry leading pumping technology, and be excited to sell in quantities.
Our sales rep will ensure clients have the right products and services, identify new markets opportunities, and prospect new clients.
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- ALS sales experience
- Downhole well experience
- Read and interpret Rodstar and SROD reports
- Travel throughout North America required
- Hydraulic experience an asset
- Scada and remote monitoring experience an asset
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Prepare quotes
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Working Knowledge of CRM Software
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication
Negotiable, based on experience
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Must have own transportation
TCB offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. If you are an energetic, enthusiastic individual who enjoys being challenged at work and would like to join our exciting and dynamic team, hand deliver, or email resume to Careers@tcbmanufacturing.com