Welder Apprentice or Helper
TCB Manufacturing, located in Brooks, Alberta, is seeking a full-time Welder Apprentice or experienced helper to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and a team player. Performance of various other duties on an as needed basis is also required.
- Speak/Read/Write English clearly and effectively
- Priority will be give to applicants who are registered apprentices or with welding experience
- Work flexible hours with proper notice, including some weekends
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a multifunctional team with minimum supervision
WORK SITE ENVIRONMENT:
- Must follow personal protective equipment policies.
- Work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise and fumes.
- Fast-paced environment with moving objects, sharp edges, and congested work area.
- Will be pushing, pulling, kneeling, reaching overhead, grasping, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Confined Space
Negotiable, based on experience
- High school or equivalent
LICENCING AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Must have own transportation
- Current safety tickets an asset
TCB offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. If you are an energetic, enthusiastic individual who enjoys being challenged at work and would like to join our exciting and dynamic team, hand deliver, or email resume to Careers@tcbmanufacturing.com